1. Vehicle fogging canister which totally sanitises the vehicle internally and leaves a protective coat.
2. Wiping door and boot handles, window power buttons, steering wheel and all driver’s instruments with sanitising wipes and/or spray
3. Although we would always advise customers to have and use their own masks, we would have our own stock on board to offer (along with gloves)
4. Hand sanitiser will be available from the driver to be used as and when entering and re-entering the vehicle and to be handed back to the driver after use.
5. All drivers will wear a mask
6. We will NOT be using a physical virus shield i.e. screen separating the driver from the rear seats as after exhaustive investigations have concluded that they serve no purpose and are ineffective. Due to air circulation, the screen cannot be floor to ceiling, totally enclosing the driver and the passengers, therefore there would have to be natural gaps which defeats the object of separation.
For more in-depth detail regarding the method of fogging canisters along with technical information below.
If you look at the video below you will see how it works which is probably easier:
There is quite a lot of confusion at the moment as to what does and does not kill Coronavirus. As clarified by The World Health Organisation site:
'COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered Coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019'.
The manufacturers laboratory who are authorised to award BS accreditation, make the following statement:
'This product is effective against all enveloped viruses as defined in EN 14476:2013 + A2:201. This therefore includes all Coronaviruses.
The issues are, that laboratories don't actually have the current strain of the Coronavirus to test on, therefore, they can only test against enveloped viruses that they have access to. These very qualified people are convinced that the viruses are similar enough to be able to make the assumption that, if the product kills one it will kill the other.